Whether it is for your business, your clients, or your personal life, properly shredding sensitive documents is extremely important. As we prepare for 2019, it is a great time to go through your documents and determine which contain confidential information that needs to remain secure. Far too many people hold on to old documents that contain highly sensitive data or information, and in doing so, they are putting themselves at risk for a breach.
Starting 2019 with document protection in mind means scanning your documents, storing the digital version in a secure location, and then shredding the physical documents correctly. The following are some of the most imperative reasons to move forward with document shredding:
- Protection from identity theft
- Maintaining confidentiality of business documents
- Protect the sensitive information of your clients and customers
- Compliance with government regulations to adhere to the law
- Protect your employees
- Safeguarding your family’s personal information
- Moving digital to reduce your environmental impact
- Create more storage space
- Saving crucial time during the work day
- Reorganize your most important files
At Espresso Mail, we take document shredding very seriously. Identity theft crimes are abundant throughout the United States and document shredding is one of the most efficient and effective ways to protect yourself, your clients/customers, and your business.
To learn more about document shredding, give us a call at 561-318-6004 or stop by the store today!